Friday, August 24, 2012

Going On Hiatus

After three unsuccessful attempts to get myself to finish a blog post over the past week, I've decided to take some time off.  My heart just isn't in it right now and I need some time to recharge my batteries.  (Plus, there isn't a heck of a lot going on in the yard.)



I'll leave you for now with this picture of one of two juvenile Robins that visited unexpectedly last weekend.  (Unlike out East, Robins are not common here in areas away from bodies of water in the summer.)  I hope to have pics for you soon.  See you in a month or so.

2 comments:

ljhooge said...

Hi there. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog. We got into bird feeding in our yard about a year ago and really enjoy it. Love your pictures.

BJG said...

Thank you for the kind words. I will resume with bird-related posts in early October.